Latest Mega Millions Results
|Mar 28, 2023||02 03 18 32 68||24||4||$322,000,000.00|
|Mar 24, 2023||14 17 33 42 66||15||3||$302,000,000.00|
|Mar 21, 2023||01 21 25 27 40||11||2||$272,000,000.00|
|Mar 17, 2023||26 28 29 39 49||25||3||$254,000,000.00|
|Mar 14, 2023||01 07 23 38 55||02||3||$229,000,000.00|
About Mega Millions PA
Mega Millions is multi-jurisdictional lottery game offered in Pennsylvania by the PA Lottery. This well loved game is famous for its massive jackpots. Drawings are televised live from WSB-TV studios every Tuesday and Friday at 11PM ET. The Mega Millions draws are supervised by the Georgia Lottery and hosted by John Crow, Carol Blackmon and Adrian Wollford.
One of the exciting features of Mega Millions is the Megaplier addon which multiplies all non-jackpot wins by 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X respectively which significantly increases the allure of players who want to win big.
The largest Mega Millions jackpot to ever be won was a jaw dropping $1.537 billion, won by a single ticket in South Carolina on Oct. 23rd, 2018.
How to Play PA Mega Millions
To play the Mega Millions lottery in Pennsylvania, you will need to follow these steps:
- Buy a ticket: Mega Millions tickets can be purchased at any authorized lottery retailer in Pennsylvania. You can find a retailer near you quite easily while you are out of the house, or you can buy your tickets online.
- Choose your numbers: When you buy a Mega Millions lottery ticket, you will be asked to choose five numbers between 1 and 70 and one Mega Ball number between 1 and 25. Players can choose their numbers manually, or they can opt for the "quick pick" feature which let's the computer select numbers randomly.
- Choose your draw date: Mega Millions drawings are held twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 11 p.m. EST. You can choose to play for the next drawing, or you can purchase tickets in advance for future drawings. For convenience, the PA Lottery allows players to buy tickets up to 13 weeks in advance (26 draws).
- Choose your ticket options: In addition to selecting your numbers and the draw date you'd like to play, you can also choose to add extra options to your ticket such as the Megaplier, which multiplies non-jackpot prizes by up to five times, and the Just the Jackpot option, which gives you two chances to win the Mega Millions jackpot but doesn't include any other prize levels.
- Pay for your ticket: Once you have chosen your numbers, draw date, and ticket options, you will need to pay for your ticket. You can pay with cash or a credit card at the retailer, or you're playing online you can use the PA Lottery's web or mobile platforms to purchase your ticket electronically.
- Check the drawing results: Mega Millions drawing results are available on this website and through various news outlets. You can also check the results by scanning your ticket with PA Lottery's mobile app. If you win a prize, you will need to claim it within 180 days of the drawing date.
next draw: April 1, 2023