Latest Cash4Life Results
|Date||Numbers||Cash Ball||Top Prize|
|Mar 28, 2023||35 40 43 49 54||03||$1,000.00 per day for life.|
|Mar 27, 2023||06 29 37 38 46||01||$1,000.00 per day for life.|
|Mar 26, 2023||05 26 28 43 45||04||$1,000.00 per day for life.|
|Mar 25, 2023||15 18 19 45 58||04||$1,000.00 per day for life.|
|Mar 24, 2023||04 07 22 51 52||03||$1,000.00 per day for life.|
About Cash4Life PA
Cash4Life is multi-jurisdictional lottery game offered in Pennsylvania by the PA Lottery. This popular game is known for it's unique top prize of $1,000 per day for life. Players who win the top Cash4Life PA prize can be paid $1,000 per day for the rest of their lives, which, in our opinion is a great prize as winners won't need to worry about spending too fast. Alternatively, there is a lump sum payout option in which a winner could opt to be paid out with $7,000,000 cash instead of $1,000 per day for life.
Drawings are televised live every evening at 9:00PM Eastern Time. The Cash4Life draws are held by the New Jersey Lottery and hosted by Jacqueline Knox.
How to Play PA Cash4Life
To play the Cash4Life lottery in Pennsylvania, you will need to follow these steps:
- Purchase a Cash4Life ticket: To play the Cash4Life lottery, you'll need to purchase a ticket from an authorized retailer. In Pennsylvania, you can find authorized retailers at convenience stores, gas stations, and other locations that sell lottery tickets. If you'd sooner play from the comfort of your own home, you can buy your tickets online.
- Select your numbers: On your Cash4Life ticket, you'll need to select five numbers from a pool of 1 to 60, and one Cash Ball number from a separate pool of 1 to 4. You can choose your numbers manually, or you can opt to let the computer randomly generate your numbers by choosing the Quick Pick option.
- Select your play type: There are two play types available for the Cash4Life lottery: a single-draw ticket, which is good for one drawing only, or a multi-draw ticket, which is good for multiple drawings. The number of drawings that a multi-draw ticket is valid for depends on the number of drawings you choose when you purchase the ticket.
- Choose your drawing date: The Cash4Life lottery drawings are held every day at 9:00 PM ET. When you purchase your ticket, you'll need to select which draw you want to enter. You can choose to play in the next available drawing, or you can select a future drawing date. If you've opted for a multi-draw ticket then you need to select multiple draw dates. Each draw date you enter costs $2.
- Check the drawing results: After the Cash4Life numbers have been drawn, you can check the winning numbers here or at the Pennsylvania Lottery website. You can also watch the drawing on TV or listen to it on the radio.
- Claim your prize: If you win a prize in the Cash4Life lottery, you'll need to claim it within one year of the drawing date. Prizes can be claimed at any authorized Pennsylvania Lottery retailer or at the Pennsylvania Lottery headquarters in Middletown. You'll need to present a valid government-issued ID and your original Cash4Life ticket to claim your prize.
next draw: March 30, 2023